Business Development Manager / Product Manager
As Business Development Manager / Product Manager, you will:
- Manage the full product life cycle (including requirements definition, product packaging for delivery to customer, ongoing evolution of product, EOL);
- Coordinate with business/sales/marketing personnel to assess the market size, define the go-to-market strategy, explain product benefits, define the product plan and licensing models;
- Work with technical teams to define product requirements, define priorities and bridge technical and business departments;
- Evangelize the product to customers.
This position requires traveling to establish business relations, give presentations about OSS' products, participate in trade shows, etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience;
- 7+ years of business systems analysis and/or product management experience - experience with communication software and protocols in areas such as LTE, ITS, IoT/M2M strongly preferred;
- A track record of increasing revenue;
- Target market assessment experience (size, opportunities, potential competitors, offering definition, pricing/licensing etc.);
- Experience developing a product plan for a new product, as well as targeting existing products to new markets, evaluating cost vs. revenue through the product life cycle;
- Experience marketing technical products such as software development tools, whose users are programmers, rather than end users;
- Experience marketing to a global environment;
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently.
Experience working with US Government agency customers is a plus.
WHY WORK AT OSS?
- Work with new, challenging technologies
- Gain experience in a dynamic, high tech team
- Work in an environment that fosters individual growth
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits (401K, health insurance)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
** DO NOT CONTACT US if you represent a Recruiting Agency / Consulting Firm. **